Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Karaoke Mixers now in stock
11-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Karaoke Mixers now in stock
I have just received the first shipment of mixers which allow you to use 2 microphones each with their own volume control and come complete with the 2 mics and all the required leads to connect into one of the jukeboxes, no soldering etc just plug and play. They will be available in the shop mid week and it will be on a first come first served basis to be fair to all, 20 in stock atm and more on route. Also I should have stock of the dongles for the remotes and will post on here when the store goes live which as I said should be mid week assuming I get time to set it up.

Prices will be £34.95 for the Karaoke + P&P and the dongles £14.95+ P&P..... You will also require a standard wireless XBox360 controller which you can pickup from most shops or even decent used ones from places like CEX for very little.

Please don't PM me with reserve me one messages, I get confused at the best of times :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Karaoke Mixers now in stock
Any chance of a demo video Clive?
Just a quick run down of connectivity and use would be great.
11-06-2016, 04:05 AM
Yes I will be doing something along those lines.
12-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Hi are these dongles the ones needed to make Xbox controller work thanks
12-13-2016, 12:52 AM
Yes. Only the dongle is supplied, any original XBox360 wireless controller will work and you can use 2 at once. Xbox One controllers DO NOT work.
12-14-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi could I order a dongle please thanks
12-18-2016, 09:48 AM
(11-04-2016 05:05 PM)Admin Wrote:  I have just received the first shipment of mixers which allow you to use 2 microphones each with their own volume control and come complete with the 2 mics and all the required leads to connect into one of the jukeboxes, no soldering etc just plug and play. They will be available in the shop mid week and it will be on a first come first served basis to be fair to all, 20 in stock atm and more on route. Also I should have stock of the dongles for the remotes and will post on here when the store goes live which as I said should be mid week assuming I get time to set it up.

Prices will be £34.95 for the Karaoke + P&P and the dongles £14.95+ P&P..... You will also require a standard wireless XBox360 controller which you can pickup from most shops or even decent used ones from places like CEX for very little.

Please don't PM me with reserve me one messages, I get confused at the best of times :-)
Hi are the dongles the ones needed for the Xbox controllers to work thanks