Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thx for the support
10-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Thx for the support
Its been a long time writing but it's nearly all together and a couple of guys are busy testing the initial system and I am adding and tweaking daily though I did take extra time to write an auto updater which has made life a lot easier in the long run.

Just wanted to say thx for you patience and it is coming.

Hope you all looking forward to Halloween, I'm not having a big affair this year as thought I was going to be recovering from knee surgery but I got away with that one Big Grin

Didn't stop me going and buying a load of new props this year though Rolleyes

Remember to keep an eye on this forum as it has the most up to date info. The wait is nearly over.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Thx for the support
Is there any virus protection on these, with even my ammeter eyes it appears as quite simply a computer capable of gaining a virus ? I am mostly scheptical about adding files for this reason alone.
10-10-2016, 09:00 PM
The system itself contains no AV as they have an annoying habit of daily popups which can disrupt the system though there is nothing stopping the individual installing say AVG Free but really the only files that are going near the system should have been downloaded and scanned on a different machine.
10-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Ok, to start with thanks for putting the software on last night, don't know why my phone didn't recognise your calls or texts till this morning!?

Just a couple of qs, do I add additional karaoke songs if so in which format? Ie space - space name.jpg etc etc. Like the old system

Some of the games won't load. Is that due to the early stages? I got an error report on two at least this morning?

Also I noticed your updates section where it said kisstory and capital extra, but there not showing on radio screen. Can't work out if I have not worked out how to scroll or that there just not there yet.

Intending on a good test later so any help with the aforementioned would help

Thanks
Dave
10-12-2016, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 11:05 AM by Admin.)
Okies... answers as follow :-)

Karaoke tracks can be named anything just remember karaoke tracks come in 2 parts, the mp3 part and the .cdg part so 2 files per song.

The games wont work until you reboot as I moved the utility that fires them up, should be ok after that if not let me know as they are being changed in the future anyway.

The stations are there but the radio only displays 36 stations at any one time....go to the HUB aka setting page and to the radio editor and you can mix and match from a master list of stations which 36 you want displayed inc those 2.

hope that makes sense, if not give me a bell and will guide you through.

Any other issues either text them through to me or drop them in the bug report section, hope you like things so far.